About RTC-ELECTRO-M Plant
RTC-ELECTRO-M Plant in Pavlovsky Posad (Moscow region) was built in the first half of 2009, and actually starting from summer 2009, it has been manufacturing its products - solid insulated bus bars types TPL, and starting from summer 2013 - cast-resin insulated bus bars type TKL. In October 2015, a new line of RTC-ELECTRO-M plant was officially open. It should be emphasized that this is the first Russian plant producing several types of bus bars.
Cast-insulation busbars represent a reliably new technical solution in the field of safe energy distribution in Russia. Cast-insulation busbars allow avoiding the use of open buses, cross-linked polyethylene and traditional air-insulated bus bar at substations and power plants, and, thus, improving reliability and safety of connection, simplifying the installation, avoiding the additional maintenance costs and achieving the maximum compactness, which, in turn, provides additional space for other equipment. Thus, an additional opportunity to reduce the cost of the building construction portion is created.
The advantages of RTC-ELECTRO-M Plant over other foreign bus bar suppliers:
- No risk of sanctions and changes in political situation in case if the additional supply or the equipment maintenance is needed;
- Your possibility to control the manufacture and attend the acceptance testing performed by the manufacturer;
- Warranty and service maintenance of the bus bar by qualified specialists of the manufacturer;
- Shorter supply period due to the reduced period of transportation from the place of manufacture to the facility and time-saving due to the absence of customs clearance procedures;
- No risks of customs delays due to the unstable political situation;
- An extensive experience in bus bar supplies (more than 40 km);
- A large staff of professional designers possessing the operating experience and trained at the foreign manufacturing plants;
- A large staff of professional designers possessing the working experience and trained at the foreign manufacturer’s facilities (more than 20 persons);
- The maximum quantity of customers’ and consumers’ positive feedbacks regarding the Installation Supervision, Installation, Supply, Operation at the RF power generation facilities (to be provided upon request);
- All the necessary certificates and authorizations are available.
Our plant is equipped with the latest European Equipment. Our production technology allows manufacturing the highest-quality products capable of competing the foreign analogues, obtaining high electrodynamic and thermal strength characteristic in providing routes of any configuration. The plant electrical measurement laboratory is equipped with the latest equipment and allows carrying out the acceptance testing for each section of the bus bar according to the Requirements of the Russian standards.
The cast-insulation bus bar is a rather complex electrical device while being simple at first glance. Their manufacturing technology comprises the newest scientific developments, constituting our company's know-hows. We were able to consolidate the best engineering personnel capable to implement the unique modern developments at our new plant.